Margot Robbie talks about Harley Quinn in the upcoming Suicide Squad film.


Fans were excited to hear that director David Ayer would be bringing Suicide Squad to the big screen but they absolutely went nuts when it was revealed that Harley Quinn would be coming to the big screen. Actress Margot Robbie will be bringing the iconic DC character to life on the big screen and she recently sat down with Cineplex to speak about it. She also touched on working with actor Will Smith again which she was very excited about.
"“Harley is creepy, violent, crazy — all of the things that I aspire to be! No. It’s the fun of living vicariously through someone who is doing things that I would never do in real life.”"
"“I enjoyed working with Will so, so much that I was overjoyed when I heard that we would be working together again. I actually texted him when I heard he was in negotiations to be in Suicide Squad and kept peer-pressuring him, ‘You’d better be taking this movie!’ He obviously signed on for his own reasons, but I was so incredibly happy that we got to do Round Two. He’s awesome on set and awesome off set. He’s just a really, really good person.”"
I love the character of Harley Quinn and I absolutely cannot wait to see her on the big screen.

Suicide Squad will be in theaters on August 5, 2016.

-------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get in on the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Cineplex

Comments