Amazing Star Wars lightsaber is inspired by Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings.
Check out this amazing Star Wars lightsaber from Vader's Vault that was created a few years back but is making the rounds on the net once again. Created for a couple's engagement, this custom lightsaber is inspired by The Lord of the Rings and looks absolutely gorgeous. Vader's Vault did an incredible job with this build. I love it!
"Made especially for the engagement of one of our good customers, this saber takes on design cues and themes from the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. With hand engraved Tengwar script as well as natural gemstones, gold leaf and vine work, and detailed leather grip. The inscription is in Sindarin, and is a play on the last 3 lines of the original Ring poem from the books. In english it says: "One ring to confirm their love. One ring to unite them. One ring to bring them both, and in this lifetime bind them.". Powered by the Crystal Focus Version 5.1 and ignited by a LEDengin 10W RGBA set for purple and FoC™ (Flash on Clash™). Featuring a custom soundfont made especially for this saber based on sounds from the movie trilogy and displayed on an awesome 7 piece acrylic stand made by Sanjuro Systems featuring matching Tengwar script. Congratulations Dave and Jenna!"Specifications for the Star Wars / The Lord of the Rings lightsaber:
• Crystal Focus V5Below you can see additional photos of the saber and watch Vader's Vault walk you through the details of the saber. Enjoy!
• LEDEngin RGBW in Oppression Stopping Purpliscious Purple™
• Custom flushmount purple AV switch
• Custom Mystic Topaz topped aux switch
• Amazingly detailed exposed Crystal Chamber
• Hand cut and engraved brass overlays with Elvish Script
• 7.4V Li Ion Battery pack
• Patterned purple genuine leather rear grip
Source: Nerd Approved