See the world premiere trailer for AMC's Preacher.


The first full length trailer debuted last night for AMC's adaptation of the 1990 comic Preacher.
"Preacher is the story of Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper, Agent Carter), a conflicted preacher in a small Texas town who is inhabited by a mysterious entity that allows him to develop a highly unconventional power. Jesse, his ex-girlfriend, Tulip (Ruth Negga, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), and an Irish vampire named Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun, This Is England) embark on a journey to, literally, find God."

Though controversial, the comic has a big following and there are a lot of people out there who are really excited to see this show.The first trailer gives us our first good look at these characters and what we can expect from the series.



I have to say that I really enjoyed the comic when I read it and it is clear that the show will deviate from it but watching this trailer I felt underwhelmed. I don't know what it was exactly but I just feel this trailer didn't succeed in exciting me for the show. Hopefully the next trailer will the one to get me excited.

Preacher will premiere on AMC in 2016.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get in on the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - amc
Source: amc

Comments