Rey and BB-8 shine in the all new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer from Japan.


In a surprise move, Disney and Lucasfilm have released a new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Japan. The amazing part is that this new trailer is packed with new footage! Rey (Daisy Ridley) and BB-8 really shine in this trailer but you'll also see new footage of other character as well. Also, there is a shot of TIE Fighters flying through a sunset/sunrise that is just stunning!

I didn't think I could get more excited for this film but this trailer has done it. The footage shown here has me asking new questions and wondering what will be happening in this new adventure. I cannot wait!!

Enjoy!



Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be in theaters on December 18, 2015.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get in on the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - ディズニー・スタジオ公式チャンネル

Comments