Ghostbusters started filming in New York City and I was on hand to get fun photos!

Ghostbusters set photos - Ecto-1 and Ecto-2
Ecto-1 (2016)
One of the great things about living by New York City is that every once in a while you come across something amazing. I've recently done my share of background work in New York City in various films and television shows which has been a lot of fun but this had me extra excited. I was able to find the new Ghostbusters film filming near Columbus Circle this past weekend and was able to take some really fun photos.

Ghostbusters set photos - Ecto-1 and Ecto-2
Ecto-2 (2016)
I've been a huge fan of Ghostbusters since I was a little kid so getting to see the new Ecto-1 and Ecto-2 in person was very exciting for me. The cast's double were also on hand driving around the Ecto-1 which was cool. It seems as though they were getting footage of the Ecto-1 driving around the city and in this case around the Columbus Circle area. They did a few loops and would come back to their parking spot each time.

Ghostbusters set photos - Ecto-1 and Ecto-2
Cast doubles
Not much was happening in the way of action on this particular day and I didn't get to see the actual cast but that is okay with me. As a fan of the franchise this was still incredibly fun. It was a great way to spend the afternoon.

Ghostbusters set photos - Ecto-1 and Ecto-2
Me in front of the new Ecto-1!
You can view my photos of the Ghostbusters set in my Flickr album or by scrolling through the photos below.

Ghostbusters set photos (9-13-15)

Ghostbusters will be in theaters on July 15, 2016.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Comments