Multiple official photos are released for X-Men: Apocalypse that reveal some amazing looks for our favorite mutants!


Entertainment Weekly has a big reveal today for X-Men fans everywhere! Multiple new photos have been released from the upcoming issue that reveals the first official look at several characters from the upcoming film X-Men: Apocalypse including the villain Apocalypse, Psylocke, Storm, and more!

Check out the photos inside the full article!



The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly will be very exciting. It offers fans their first official look at new, and old, mutant characters that will be featured in X-Men: Apocalypse. Seen in the issue are the main villain Apocalypse (Oscar Issac), Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Psylocke (Olivia Munn), Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Quicksilver (Evan Peters), Professor X (James McAvoy), Havok (Lucas Till), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan), Jubilee (Lana Condor), Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee), and Jean Grey (Sophie Turner).






I have to say that I am loving all of these looks and this only makes me that much more excited for the film! I love that they are using more comic looks. I love Psylocke's outfit, that Jubilee has her 90's cartoon look, and that they went with the mohawk for Storm. Brilliant! I'm not yet sold on Apocalypse's look but I'm not entirely against it either. We'll see what I think as time goes by.

X-Men: Apocalypse will be in theaters on May 27, 2016.

Be sure to follow my new Twitter account for the latest news and fun conversation! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Comic Book Movie

Comments