Clark Gregg speaks about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3, Secret Warriors, Civil War, Spider-Man, and Iron Fist!


Things are looking to be very exciting in Season 3 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. During an interview with Stefan Pape from HeyUGuys actor Clark Gregg, who portrays Agent Phil Coulson, speaks about  Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3, Captain America: Civil War, and Spider-Man and Iron Fist coming to Marvel.

Watch the interview with Clark Gregg inside the full article.
Clark Gregg is an incredible guy and I have always loved how passionate he is about the role he plays and the universe that he gets to be a part of. Check out his interview below.



Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 was certainly exciting and it seems that the excitement will continue. During this great interview Clark Gregg talks about the formation of the "Secret Warriors" which is a secret group within S.H.I.E.L.D. that will include Skye, aka Quake, where his character is going, how things could fit into Captain America: Civil War, and even touches on his excitement that both Spider-Man and Iron Fist will be coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return to ABC on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9PM ET.

Be sure to follow my new Twitter page for the latest news! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - HeyUGuys

Comments