Newest clip from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. features Grant Ward and Agent 33!

Another new clip has surfaced for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and this time around it focuses on what Grant Ward and Agent 33 have been up to. This new clip comes from the next new episode "Love in the Time of Hydra" that will air tomorrow night.

Commenting on Ward and Agent 33, Brett Dalton who plays Ward stated,
"“I think what we’re seeing now is an unlikely duo who have both lost someone who gave them orders. So both of us have this question that we’ve been forced to answer: Who are we when someone’s not telling us what to do? I wrestled with those demons for six months in a padded cell before Season 2 and now Agent 33 is in a similar position and wondering what to do. I might have some knowledge in that.”"
We have not seen Ward since the show's return from its mid-season break but Dalton says his return is the start of something big.
"“Ward has an important part in this season. I think you will see him more in the back half of the season.”"
Watch the all new clip below and be sure to catch the new episode tomorrow night!



Source: IGN

Comments