Watch the first trailer for Terminator Genisys!

After yesterday's short 15 second teaser, the first full length trailer for Terminator: Genisys has been released! I am pleasantly surprised at how good this film looks and it looks like it could bring the original Terminator fans back to the franchise. (Let's hope it does because this is a planned trilogy.) Emilia Clarke is an absolute badass as Sarah Connor and I cannot wait to see her portrayal of the character and it's really cool to see a T-1000 (liquid metal Terminator) back in the films! (Though this could be my love for Game of Thrones and Terminator 2 coming out.) This trailer looks cool but I hope that this alternated past we see brings forward a lot of new story elements not seen in the previous films. Watch the full trailer below and let me know if you are excited for this films release.

Terminator Genisys will be in theaters on July 1, 2015.



Source: YouTube - Terminator Genisys

Comments