The cast of the Suicide Squad film has been confirmed!

Fans have been theorizing about who could be starring in the upcoming Suicide Squad film but all the theories can now end as the cast has officially been confirmed!

Margot Robbie will star as Harley Quinn along side Jared Leto as the Joker. Will Smith will be Deadshot, Australian actor Jai Courtney will play Captain Boomerang, Tom Hardy is set to play Rick Flagg, and Cara Delevingne is Enchantress.

This is an interesting casting and an interesting line-up of villains for the Suicide Squad. I didn't expect Will Smith to pop up in this film and I am not sure how he'll be. His past few films have been kind of "meh" for me. I can the addition of the Joker in the film but I am also assuming that he'll be a big role and a member of the team which I am actually not in favor of. To my memory Joker has never been a member of the squad in the comics and it'll feel weird to have him be in the film. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm excited to see how a  major film will focus around a team of super villains and cannot wait for this film's release. Are you excited about this casting?

Source: Coming Soon

Comments