J.K. Rowling reveals her favorite Harry Potter quote!

When reading a book we inevitably come across one line that stands out as our favorite quote from that particular book. In the Harry Potter series there are many fantastic quotes but one fan, a teacher from Northern Ireland, asked Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling what her favorite quote was. Rowling responded with a truly great one.



This quote is one of the greats from the series. If I was to pick one myself it would come from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The passage is:
"It's going to be all right, sir," Harry said over and over again, more worried by Dumbledore's silence than he had been by his weakened voice. "We're nearly there ... I can Apparate us both back ... don't worry ..."
"I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you."
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
My favorite quote being, ""I am not worried, Harry, I am with you."" I've always loved how this line summed up Dumbledore and Harry's relationship.

What is your favorite, or one of your favorites, Harry Potter quote?

Source: Twitter - J.K. Rowling

Comments