Set photos from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reveal the new Batmobile!

Fans are being treated to some sneak peeks at Batman's new Batmobile for the upcoming Zack Snyder film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Now that filming is in full swing fans were able to take a few great shots of the new Batmobile from the set and you can see that it has a sort of hybrid look. Looking almost like the Batmobile from the video game Batman: Arkham Knight this Batmobile offers a sort of hybrid look between the Tumbler we saw in the Dark Knight trilogy and the more classic Batmobiles. I personally did not like the Tumbler at all so I am glad that that is gone. I'm not crazy excited that this new Batmobile still has a tank-esque look but I'll hold my thoughts until we see it in action. Take a look at the all new Batmobile below!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will fly into theaters on March 25, 2016.






Source: Instagram - dcu_the_watchtower
Source: Twitter - DC Movie Fanpage

Comments