Fan Art shows off the evolution of Catwoman in television and film!

Take a look at this brilliant evolution flow chart that shows off the evolution of DC's Catwoman! The artist behind this piece is Jeff Victor and the cartoon art style he uses is a lot of fun. The chart takes us through Catwoman's years on television as well as films.
"A tribute to one of the greatest comic characters of all time: Catwoman! I can't decide who I like better- Michelle Pfeiffer or Julie Newmar. Which Catwoman is your favorite?"
I have always loved the Batman: The Animated Series Catwoman. I always found her to be a lot of fun and I love the outfit she wore. Although it looks like another, the 2011 costume in this lineup is Catwoman's look from the animated series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and it was modeled after her 40's-50's costume. Which Catwoman is your favorite?
*Open image in new window for the largest view.


Source: Wicked Crispy

Comments