The Assassin's Creed Experience to be held at San Diego Comic-Con! [video]

"Ubisoft has teamed with Tempest Freerunning to bring the biggest live Assassin's Creed event ever to San Diego Comic-Con with The Assassin's Creed Experience.

Along with our Chief Parkour Officer Michael 'Frosti' Zernow we've designed a massive obstacle course to test the mettle of any Assassin. Get a preview of the course in this video and check out the Assassin's Creed Experience page for more info, highlights from the course the week of Comic-Con, and claim a FREE in-game item for Assassin's Creed Unity just for logging in.
Assassin's Creed Experience"

I don't know about you but I think that this looks absolutely amazing! I really wish I was attending San Diego Comic-Con so that I could run this course! Will you be at San Diego Comic-Con? Will you be running the course as the newest assassin?



Source: YouTube - AssassinsCreed

Comments