First trailer for Sailor Moon Crystal is released! [video]

This is it Sailor Moon fans! The first trailer for the new series Sailor Moon Crystal has been released and it is getting a lot of attention.
"The look of the characters is certainly more reminiscent of Naoko Takeuchi's manga artwork than it was in the original TV series, but it may take a while to convince ourselves that Sailor Moon and her crew won't topple over every time they run."
The long legs that the scouts have definitely is an odd look and can be best scene at the end of the trailer. I never got into Sailor Moon myself but I have many friends who absolutely love it and I know they are excited about this new series. Take a look at the trailer below and let me know how it compares to the older anime.

Sailor Moon Crystal will air in Japan on July 5, 2014.



Source: io9

Comments