Brilliant fan made Guardians of the Galaxy poster gets inspiration from Star Wars!

Check out this awesome fan made poster by artist Matt Ferguson that combines the classic poster of Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope with the upcoming Marvel film Guardians of the Galaxy. The poster is a lot of fun and works pretty well. Here is what Ferguson had to say about his work:
"I can’t think of a film I have been more excited about in years. When asked to make a poster for the Poster Posse based on Guardians Of The Galaxy I thought to my self ‘Why am I so excited about this film?’. This led me to think about the way it has been marketed as an old school space romp akin to Star Wars and other films of my youth… then I had a lightbulb moment and realized ‘Why not just do a Star Wars mashup!?!’. My favorite Star Wars poster is definitely the classic Tom Jung design for the first film, so I just did that. Simple really. I have a goood feeling about this movie."
I think most Marvel fans will agree that there is definitely a feeling of greatness about this movie and I know that I cannot wait for it! Check out the source link for more fan made posters for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Guardians of the Galaxy will be in theaters on August 1, 2014.
*Open image in new window to get largest view.


Source: Blurppy

Comments