Star Wars Rebels reveals another new character - Zeb! [video]

A new character video has been released for the upcoming Star Wars show Star Wars Rebels! The new character will be a new species of alien and is named Zeb. The character of Zeb will be voiced by Steve Blum and will be the "muscle" of the show's main group. While talking to IGN, Blum shared his thoughts on the character and his casting.
""I think I actually screamed when I was booked to play Zeb. It is literally a role of a lifetime. I've been lucky enough to play some major superhero roles in my career, but to be given the chance to play a new character in a Star Wars series? Brain explosion. As if working on a Star Wars series - in any capacity - wasn't enough to cause a grown man to squee, Zeb challenges every acting skill in my arsenal and beyond. His character design is amazing. I get to vocally take on ape-like physical power and abilities, a wicked sense of humor, intelligence and integrity, and so much more that I can't yet reveal. The attention to detail from the entire production team is inspiring. Every bit of minutia is carefully crafted to satisfy the most discerning fan of the franchise. I'm humbled and honored to be a part of the Rebels crew. I promise I will dig as deep as I'm allowed to give you guys the performance I would hope for as a fan. Get ready, guys. You're in for one helluva ride.""
I think Zeb seems like he is going to be one fun character to watch and you can tell from the way the crew of the show talk about him that they are excited for him too.



Source: IGN

Comments