Long Island based Doctor Who convention, LI Who 2, announces Paul McGann as guest! [video]

The Long Island, NY based Doctor Who convention L.I. Who has just announced it's first guest and it is the convention's Doctor! The Doctor for L.I. Who 2 will be the Eighth Doctor, Paul McGann! This is exciting news and I know a lot of fans out there will want to meet McGann. I've had the pleasure of meeting him in the past and he is incredibly nice and always a lot of fun to listen to during his panels.

L.I. Who 2 will be held on November 7-9, 2014. You can check out more information at the conventions main page L.I. Who and follow them on Facebook as well.

You can check out my article covering L.I. Who here and check out all my photos in my L.I. Who Flickr album.




Source: YouTube - LIDoctorWhoCon

Comments