Harley Quinn surprises the Joker on Valentine's Day!

Harley Quinn sure has a lot of love to give the Joker and in this piece drawn by artist Abraham Lopez she tries to spice things up for Valentine's Day. However, Harley didn't know that the Joker would be bringing home a "friend". This amazing piece is titled "This Love Is Madness" and is a truly funny piece of art. 
"There is someone for everyone, is what I get when I look at this relationship. It could be a bit abusive and one sided at times, but it's love.  
I had sketched this out on the weekend and thought it would be appropriate to post it on Valentine's day. I'm still playing around with a specific look for how I want to draw Joker. I did know that I wanted to draw him with his hat, just because you don't see him wear it nowadays.  A beat and tied up Robin was one of the original ideas when first sketching this, but I also tried having Joker hold a bag of money as if he had just came bank from some successful robbing. Then I showed my friend the sketches and he reminded me that Joker wasn't one for stealing money really, but he sure does like to kill Robin's. Even though I see Damian being too tough and bad ass to be kidnapped, I just drew him there anyways because I try to find every opportunity to draw the kid."
Happy Valentine's Day!
 

Source:

Comments

Post a Comment