Fan made alternate ending with musical reprise for Disney's Frozen! [video]

*Possible spoilers for the film.
Fans have been buzzing about Disney's new film Frozen since it's release. Well one fan has taken upon themselves to create an alternate ending that has been making its way around the internet with great response from fans of the film. The alternate ending features a short musical reprise to the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" that fans are saying would have made the film's ending even better (which is saying something since everyone seems to love the actual ending of the film). The lyrics to the musical reprise are:
"Yes I wanna build a snowman…
I'm sorry that it took so long…
I didn't know I needed you…I really do…
and now you're gone…
please…just ask me once more…
just one more time…I promise I'll open the door
…yes I wanna build a snowman…"




Source: YouTube - LordEmi663

Comments