Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dress for their personalities in this great art piece!

Artist Abraham Lopez has created a great new piece that features the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles finding their own personal styles and dressing the part. I think he has captured them pretty well and his art style is great.
"I was a pretty big Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan when I was a kid trying to get my hands on anything with that had to do with these guys as frequently as possible. I was incredibly excited for when Burger King gave out VHS tapes of the cartoon instead of a toy.
One of the toys I had was a Samurai looking Leonardo which sparked these drawings. The thought of each of them having their own personal look never occurred to me back then, but made perfect sense. A few artists have made their own designs and thought I'd have a go at it myself.
Michelangelo- beach bum kinda of attire, Leo- samurai, Raphael- tactical gear for butt kicking and Donatello- modern up to date casual attire."
Which Turtle is your favorite and which wins best outfit in this art piece?
*Click image to enlarge.


Source: Deviant Art - ArtistAbe

Comments