Wolverine vs Predator - Super Power Beat Down! [video]

What happens when you put two of the universe's best trackers in a Columbian jungle and let them battle it out? Find out as Wolverine takes on the Predator in the newest episode of Super Power Beat Down.

This is by far one of the best episodes this series has had. The effects were incredible and I love the costuming look on both characters. Extremely well done all around. This episode had my attention from start to finish and I think other fans out there will love it as well. The final result of the battle was spot on.

Let me know if you liked the video and if you agree with the outcome. Also, who would you want to see battle it out in a future episode?



Source: YouTube - Machinima

Comments

  1. I watched the Batman vs. Deadpool one, and I have to say, I am really disappointed by the outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment