My Little Pony - Doctor Whooves as the 4th Doctor plush!

Fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic may be familiar with the pony nicknamed 'Doctor Whooves' but they may have never seen him like this. Doctor Whooves has a striking resemblance to the 10th Doctor but it seems that his latest regeneration has gone in reverse! This amazing Doctor Whooves My Little Pony plush was created to look like the 4th Doctor, complete with his iconic scarf and hat!
"Presenting...the 4th Doctor pony!

The pony itself was easy, but the accessories took more time. Both the scarf and hat are removeable. So far, he's my mom's favorite pony that I've made.

This pony was a commission. He's now off to his new home in Australia."


Source: Deviant Art - LilMoon

Comments

  1. So adorable! I love how talented this fandom is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment