Doctor Who: How the Doctor Puppet Saved Christmas! [video]

Check out this adorable video created by Alisa Stern titled "How the Doctor Puppet Saved Christmas". Alisa Stern has become well known in the Doctor Who fandom for creating a puppet of the 11th Doctor (played by Matt Smith) and starting a tumblr page that shares fantastic photos of him all around New York city. Now you can watch a stop motion adventure of him saving Christmas for New York City!
"Hello! I'm Alisa, an animator living in Brooklyn. I love puppets and Doctor Who, so I made the Doctor Puppet and started a Tumblr blog about him. A few months ago I decided to go a step further and create a Doctor Who stop motion Christmas special in my free time. I wrote the script and made the snowman puppet weeks the BBC announced that the official Christmas special would be called "The Snowmen." I promise that no real TARDIS was used during production."
You can check out The Doctor Puppet's tumblr page here.



Source: Youtube - Alisa Stern

Comments