David Tennant all but confirms his Doctor Who 50th Anniversary appearance on G4! [video]

In a recent interview on G4's Attack of the Show, David Tennant joined Matt Mira to talk about the latest news on his upcoming miniseries, The Spies of Warsaw, on BBC America and of course, Doctor Who.

It was only a matter of time before Mira brought up Doctor Who's 50th anniversary and whether or not fans could expect Tennant to make an appearance. Of course Tennant couldn't come out right and say he was doing it but he didn't say he wasn't either. He has made it clear in the past that he would love to come back one day if they asked him.

“I cannot be drawn on anything. Who knows what will happen next year? I’m sure there are lots of plans being discussed in quiet rooms by men with long beards and great power.” He went on to add, “I am not confirming or denying anything!” When asked about his iconic suit from Doctor Who Tennant replied, “I have it in a very secure location… I have one of everything that I wore. I hope moths haven’t got it!” Sounds like a confirmation to me!

Lastly, Tennant commented on the London 2012 Summer Olympic Opening Ceremony and how his Doctor was curiously not present for the torch lighting. “What happened? What went wrong? I was waiting for the phone call. There was an online petition apparently, which the London Organising Committee chose to ignore. Worse than that, in the opening ceremony there was this Doctor Who sequence that got cleared. We all had to sign off on it and they cut it!”

You can watch the interview from Attack of the Show below.





Source: G4TV

Comments