Latest trailer for The Dark Knight Rises sets the tone

Christopher Nolan has released the third trailer for The Dark Knight Rises and it has left fans divided on how to feel about the movie. On one hand, you have some new footage scattered throughout the trailer which is great. It has a silent tone throughout its entirety that gives the movie an eerie feel which works. But then at the end of this trailer I do not feel overwhelmingly excited to go see the film. Nolan hasn't wowed me in what could be one of his last attempts to win me over before the movie is released. Is it just me or does anybody else feel this way as well? I want to be excited for this film. I'm just finding it hard to see reasons to be. Don't get me wrong, there are a few. But not many. Come on Nolan, wow me!

The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters on July 20, 2012.


Comments