Kokiri Forest - Left 4 Dead 2

A dedicated fan has created an in depth map of Kokiri Forest from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the game Left 4 Dead 2.  Starting in Kokiri Forest, you fight your way through the hordes of zombies wearing green shirts to the Forest temple, fight your way through the temple and  then have to get through a devastating boss fight. I have provided Part 1 of this map. Check out Inker55587's youtube channel to see all the parts.



I love that you hear the actual Ocarina of Time (OoT) music for each section playing and that although it is clear that these players have played OoT and are fans, the majority of the players still get lost in the Lost Woods and you can listen to them run around screaming. All the joking references to OoT really made this entertaining to watch.

Comments

  1. I have the game on my PC and will see if I can get the map to play this. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment