A New Look and Direction For 2020


I first want to start by saying a quick thank you to all of my readers. Whether you have just entered the Realm or you have been here since the beginning nine year ago, the support from my readers has been amazing and I am very grateful.

Admittedly, things have gotten a little slow for Realm Beyond Sight but I took some of that time to see what was really going on. As the creator and writer for Realm Beyond Sight I admit that I do not have the same amount of free time today as I did nine years ago. However, a big reason why things got slower is because many times I was reporting the real big news that every other site was already reporting as well. I would get home from work and the news was already everywhere. It was a little discouraging.

On top of having a new look for the blog's layout I am going to have things be more true to my blog's name, Realm Beyond Sight. It's fun to report on the BIG news (and I may occasionally get some big news articles up as I may be excited about the news myself) but that news is "in sight". It's time I truly go "beyond sight". I want to report on fantastic geek news related to art, concept art, fan art, cosplay, casting, toys, music, books, reviews, fan films, video games, ect.. In the end, the content type will not be changing too much but I am going to try to bring more variety to the blog with some lesser known content that I hope readers will enjoy.

I'm looking forward to this new direction for the blog and am excited to get started on it. I hope that my readers will enjoy it as well and continue to follow Realm Beyond Sight and show their support as they have all these years.

Lastly, if there is anything that you would love to read about please do not hesitate to comment and let me know so that I can get you articles that you are looking forward to.

----------
You can also follow Realm Beyond Sight on Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS for the latest news and fun conversations!

Comments