First teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is filled with nostalgia and will blow fans away.


AAAHHHH!!! Lucasfilm and Disney have released the first teaser trailer for the upcoming Star Wars film and we now know its name; Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! There are SO many things to get excited about and emotional about in this trailer. I am blown away. I have been a fan of the series as long as I can remember. I grew up in love with this franchise. To think what started in 1977 is finally coming to an end is incredible. It's all led to this.



From Star Wars Celebration it has been confirmed that Ian McDiarmid will be returning to reprise his role as Emperor Palpatine. WOW! I know how the Star Wars Legends stories had him return but it'll be really interesting to see how the film brings him back. I CANNOT WAIT!

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will be in theaters on December 20, 2019.

----------
You can also follow Realm Beyond Sight on Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS for the latest news and fun conversations!

Source: YouTube - Star Wars

Comments